Monday, February 1, 2010

Double-Time!

Things are getting pretty busy these days. The last time I checked my watch was just two days ago, not to mention, time really do run fast that's why we should catch-up for it so that we will never get left behind.

"Double-time! Double-time!", as what my head jabbering in my mind. There's no word that can tell how I really feel these days. There's no room to play and kid around, not anymore. There's so much things to do that it needs to be done right away. I have lots of school requirements that were filed-up in my desk and what worst is, there are all in different subjects, on the other hand, I still have an upcoming Midterm Exam in Economics. But, I'm not a machine to do all these things in one day that's why I should double-time my work.

Speaking of which, in our English 2 last week, we discussed about the sources for our research paper on evaluating them and using them in American Psychological Association Style. It gives us some point about looking and choosing the right sources for our research paper. Looking for more sources means there's more for us to refer in our topic so that we can fully understand it. It narrows our thought by looking and by reading for more relative topic in our perspective term paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment