Sunday, February 21, 2010

Total Pressure!

In our English 2 class last week, we did some discussions about note-taking, quotes, summary, and paraphrase. These are processes in term paper writing to develop the topic; and, it is for us to know the correct processes to avoid plagiarism. We had seatwork (by partner) in the class, then, we had an assignment that was passed last Thursday, and lastly, we had an updated announcements for the deadlines of our term paper. Phew!* Time really do run fast. Not to mention, we are running out of time, too. We only have few days or weeks to finish our draft or our term paper. I'm really pressured because I just got home from our field trip in Nat. Sci 1. I don't know where or when to start because I feel so tired of all the busy days I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment