Sunday, February 14, 2010

Activities in Store

What a week! A week loaded with activities. An activities that are team-building spirit and team-sharing knowledge. It's full of learning and enjoyment because we have to group ourselves and that means, we have to encounter people and consequently, we have to make friends with them. Working as a team is fun, it makes the work go easy. And what's more amazing is that everyone in the team can share their thoughts about the respective topic. It's amazing how people work themselves up and interact with other people. But, my group mates and I don't share the same course that's why I had a hard time when I decided to go to school early to meet up with them for our activities because no one will show up (they have classes). For that reason, I learned a very great important lesson, I should not make myself easy; I should act for it no matter what. Therefore, I should be ready or it's better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment