Saturday, February 27, 2010

I guess, This is Au Revoir

In every journey, we all have a common goal or destination to achieve and set in. And in every journey, we all undergo beautiful and rough challenges. A challenge is a good lesson. A lesson is a good experience. An experience is the best teacher in life.

This week in our English 2 class, we all had a major preparation for our research paper. Things are really getting busy these days. I can almost grasp the summer breeze. Last week, I was way too lazy in making my outline sentence. But now, there's something that motivates me to write. I guess everyone are getting busy as well because March is now approaching and that means, Final exams and defense are approaching too.

And, does that mean our blogging activity has to end too? Our blogging activity has to stop in the end of the month of February as what Ma'am said. This is the end of February, I guess this is it. [But our teacher said that we can continue blogging if we want to]. Blogging really makes me feel expressive. I've learned a lot of lessons from the class and through this blogging activity. I guess my voyage is not yet the end. I have to keep on going. And, I want to continue blogging in my own different account. *Thanks Ma'am for giving us this activity*.

Let things go as they will !
In French: Vogue la galère

No comments:

Post a Comment