Friday, February 5, 2010

All School, No Fun?

Whew! It's been another exhausted week and midterm exam is now converging. Everyone seems pretty tied up with their hectic schedule, including me, I'm so fully loaded these past few weeks. But everything is okay, I still manage to smile after all. The coalesce feeling of tiredness and happiness makes me proud. It's a great feeling that I still balance my learning and fun, or else, I'll go crazy.

In our English 2 last Tuesday, we had a fun activity. We counted one to four and then, group ourselves to our respective numbers. I belong to group 2 and I belong to an active and a participative group mates. All of us had fun by learning to construct and arrange sources in American Psychological Association style. It's amazing our teacher do this kind of activity because it merged fun and learning at the same time.

Last Thursday, we discussed about formulating a thesis statement and what kind of thesis statement will it be; is it analytical, expository, or argumentative. Making a thesis statement should be a strong one, we should make it stand or an assertion. We are asked individually for our thesis statement and ma'am agreed on mine.

Another week had just passed again, I'm glad I had fun this week. I'm gonna save up my energy for our coming midterm exams so that I can concentrate on my lessons. ü

1 comment: