Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Descriptive Writing~ My Pet, Jaguar


Every 6:00 A.M. in the morning, the bark seems to awake me from my clouding dreams. I get up from bed and go outside. As I set my foot outside the door, I see the wiggling tail and tounge lolling out as if he is thirsty from barking. He is a half-Labrador and a half-Dalmatian breed of dog. The fur is shimmering in glossy black and so soft as you stroke it but he has a white fur with black spots-- which he get from his Dalmatian father-- below his jaw down to his chest that's why we named him as Jaguar because of his black-looking. Jaguar looks more like a Labrador breed of dog and has the playfulness of a Labrador. The eyes are brown: a big brown round-shaped eye. His tail is long, about 13 inches in length. The mouth is huge that he can swallow the bread (his snacks) without chewing it. Scratching his chest and belly makes him stomps his foot. Every time I go near him to play with him, he jumps, wriggles his tail, and boosts all his energy for fun. Rubbing his face and squeezing it makes me shiver of his cuteness. When I'm sitting alone in our porch as if wondering something, he approaches me and put his head in my lap as a hint of comforting.

Jaguar is more than a pet. He is a friend and a playmate that worth-keeping for. And I miss him for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment