Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Great Sigh

This week, we finished our discussion and we talked about our topic for our term paper. Thank God, Ma'am approved my topic but I did not put my thesis statement yet, so, she asked me to put the thesis statement before she officially approve it.

It was a load of preparation for our Prelim Exam in English 2. The test was okay, though, it was a quite time consuming because we stole some minutes to photo copied the questionnaire. I did not finish the Test IV- Essay Writing. It was so close; I would just come up with a conclusion for my composition and outline form but the time ran-out. Our proctor would extend our time for 30 minutes but some other class used the room. It was a great sigh for all of those who did not finish yet. What worst is, I did not wrote my subtopic into sentence- I saw my classmates wrote theirs in a sentence form- because it was not written in the instruction; I just followed the format in the book. I hope it's still correct.

But, everything will be just fine. A little luck and fate could help. ü

No comments:

Post a Comment