Thursday, December 24, 2009

Spread your Christmas Spirit!

The cold weather made us tremble for the coming of Christmas. Colorful Christmas lights brighten our Christmas spirit. Christmas decorations realized us that Christmas was near. BUT all of these are WORTHLESS; the real spirit of Christmas is to cherish peace and goodwill and to be plenteous in mercy. Christmas is one of the special holidays that everyone been celebrating. Celebrating Christmas is wonderful because it unites us with our family, friends, love ones, and to the world. Christmas is a season for giving, giving without hesitations. Christmas has been my favourite holiday since birth. Though, it was the same month as my birthday and I was always looking-forward for my presents from my parents, aunts, and godfathers/godmothers. I was wrong that I made my Christmas as a present-storage holiday when I was a child, I mistaken the meaning of Christmas. It’s much worth-giving to other people who need it. But it doesn’t mean I stop receiving them, it’s just that I had changed my view towards the meaning of Christmas. Giving, actually, lightens our heart and soul. Material gifts may come and go but giving peace, love, and mercy is priceless and what counts the most.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

5 comments:

  1. your right klyah!!!!
    that's really the spirit of Christmas,giving love and peace to our fellowmen.


    (Kly,I' m humbly asking for your comment to my Christmas blog and learning blog to my site...thank you so much Kly.ENJOY!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah Kylah...

    The real spirit of Christmas is to cherish peace and be merciful enough...

    But the spirit of Christmas does not disappear. It is a part of us, part of our heritage and of our national as well as individual behavior.

    Merry christmas Kylah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. silver bells, christmas lights, santa claus, christmas tree, and christmas presents...with Jesus.

    He is real essence of christmas...

    Klay, I'm happy that we have things in common..

    christmas decors remind me some things.

    God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. a present-storage holiday huh??well, as a child, that's what everybody thinks.. But I guess not until now because a lot of Filipinos are having hard times, even problematic on what would they eat on that particular day.. ..
    But PINOYs are always hopeful as they are always been..they would do anything to celebrate Christmas in their own ways.. I think, Christmas' essence is a reunion where everybody are busy and on this season only that they're together, at last=D

    comment on mine^.^

    happy NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Klyah:)
    Wow! You have a really unique name. Cool.

    Anyway, Happy Holidays and continue on feeling the spirit of Christmas!

    PS I hope you could pass by my site and leave a comment:) Thank you and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete