Friday, December 4, 2009

On A Rush...

Everything was such a rush last Tuesday. I never thought that we have to meet on December 1. Ate Shonnie texted me the night before that, "There's going to be a meeting tomorrow". At that morning, I went to school and as soon as I entered the room, I saw my English 2 classmates holding a piece of yellow paper. A sudden realization awoke my clouding thoughts and remembered that we have an assignment to be done. It was about 10:30 when I began to wrote the assignment, I was nervous and I was blaming myself for being forgetful. I DON'T actually like things on a rush. As Teacher Lynnie entered the room, I was still not finished about the said assignment. Ma'am began to discussed and I stopped writing and started listening to her discussion. I thought Ma'am wouldn't let us pass the assignment yet because we're expecting to see her next Tuesday. After the discussion, she said, "Let's check your assignment". I was shocked and panicked and hurriedly underlined the Test-A assignment even though I did not read the sentences. I didn't bother to wrote down the Test B because there were no time left. It was really a major "oppps" moment for me. I was being clumsy and forgetful for the first time. It was our first graded assignment and I ruined it. I learned such lessons; Never EVER go to a war WITHOUT a weapon! Better luck next time. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. always do your assignment first and not postpone it till tomorrow. You may never know if you'll ever have the time to do it the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its okey klyah, there is always tomorrow!"may bukas pa"hehe.. leave a comment on my page!merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete