Thursday, December 24, 2009

Feeling Jaded

Last week has been a jaded week. We were so busy and loaded with preparation for our Prelim Exam.

Having the thought for Christmas have made my studies on ease because I could almost feel the Christmas breeze and I was very excited to go home. We haven't met in our English 2 class for two meetings last week but we are assigned to do some blogging activity for this Christmas and many more. Writing English is what I love since childhood because it makes me more expressive than in our own language, Tagalog. It's very exciting because we can encounter lots of new words, it's nice to hear their pronunciation especially when it is in schwa sound and it helps enhance our vocabulary. Lots of countries are eager to learn English. I think we are lucky, I mean, blessed enough that we learn how to speak and write English. Philippine is the third country that can speak English fluently all over the world, next to America, which Great Britain is on top. Consequently, blogging is exciting too. I said to myself one day that someday I’m going to create a blog that I can update it every day. I had a blog when I was in High School but I never bother opened it since the day I made it because I find it boring. I was wrong when I said that, “I find it boring”, it’s really exciting because we can update each other through blog and we can know other people’s thoughts. Through blogging, it develops our vocabulary, improves our grammar and utters our thoughts through technical writing since this is now modern times.

Happy Holidays Everybody! Üü

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping for your enjoynment to this holiday.We'll just be busy I think next year for our Prelims.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai klay. it's me.

    well, some say that you can do your best if you're under pressure. I guess it's true based on experience.

    Happy new year klay!

    ReplyDelete